Search This Blog

23 April 2014

Mojito Loves | Champneys Wild Rose Hand Wash

Champneys Wild Rose Hand Wash


Hmm, hand wash. Not the most exciting of products but a perfunctory one nonetheless. We all need to wash our hands, right? I usually make do with whatever’s on offer in the supermarket but recently I tried this, the Champneys Spa Treatment Wild Rose Hand Wash, and I’m a little bit in love.

In my post about the ‘La Rose’ perfume by Lyn Harris, I outed myself as a rose-scent-loving granny. Whereas the perfume has a fresh, contemporary edge to it, this hand wash is an unashamed, big old blousy hit of the familiar sweet, rosy scent. Like what sniffing a big bunch of brightly coloured roses should be (is it just me or do roses not actually smell of roses anymore?). One pump leaves your hands feeling well cleansed and the fragrance lingers on the skin for AGES.  If rose is your thing, you’ll love it

I’m quite the fan of the Champneys range at Boots. Offering a luxe feel at a good price, they make great gifts. There’s currently a third off the entire range, so the Wild Rose Hand Wash comes in at £4.00 (it’s usually £6.00). I shall be stocking up.

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment