Search This Blog

18 February 2014

Mojito Loves | Max Factor Masterpiece Max Mascara

I'm a bit of a make up tart. Forever in search of the holy grail of foundation, body lotion, lipstick, whatevs, I rarely repurchase the same thing twice. So when I do, it has to be good



Max Factor Masterpiece Max Mascara
Before: Wanna play 'Hunt the lashes?' After: Ah-ha, there they are!
With poker straight albino lashes, mascara is an absolute non-negotiable daily essential for me and Max Factor Masterpiece Max is the one I plump for time and time again. 

Max Factor Masterpiece Max Mascara
Max Factor Masterpiece Max Mascara
It adds bulk as well as curl. There are no midday smudges or flakes. It never clumps. It's fairly priced (I get through a lot of the stuff and I have a mortgage to pay). The semi-flexible rubber brush is easy to manoeuvre and gets into the fine lashes at the inner and outer corners without fear of eye-stabbage. And it gives good depth of colour to disguise the aforementioned white lashes.

 I currently have two on the go - black/brown for day and black for night. If you'd like to bag yourself a tube, there's currently an offer to get two Max Factor products for £14.00 at Boots. Can't say fairer than that. 

So that's my favourite mascara and the first in the Mojito Loves series. But tell me, what's YOUR favourite mascara and why?

x

2 comments:

  1. Currently I am loving Maybelline's The Rocket mascara! I had Benefit's They're Real mascara but it dried out in like 2 months so I didn't re-purchase. Have you ever tried an eyelash primer?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, I'll have to give the Maybelline one a go. The Max Factor one doesn't dry out too quickly either (I should have said that in the post!) and it's one of the things I like about it. Nope, I've not tried an eyelash primer - is it something you'd recommend?

      Delete