Search This Blog

11 December 2013

The First Post


My name is not in fact Dave. My name is Miss Mojito and I'm a beauty obsessive. 

After much procrastination, and some gentle nagging persuasion from friends and family, The Beauty Scriptures has been born. 

It is my view that there is no woman in the land who will not look better with a little bit of well applied slap. With a sweep of eyeliner or a slick of lipstick we can enhance and transform, giving ourselves a great big confidence boost in the process. But beauty is about so much more than the physical, and conventional views of what it is to be beautiful are there to be challenged. 

So, expect reviews of the latest products, inspiration from my style heroines, and discussion about women and beauty in the media. I'll be imparting some of the knowledge I've acquired over the years too. If anyone is out there reading this, feel free to say hello...

Miss Mojito
X

No comments:

Post a Comment