Search This Blog

16 December 2013

Free Hairdo Anyone?


I can often be found wandering the aisles of Boots and rarely leave empty handed, but I recently left with more than I bargained for: a new 'do. 

I'd been after the Bumble and Bumble Surf Travel Set for a while but it was (and is currently) sold out online, so I picked it up and popped it in my basket.  


Bumble and Bumble is a new addition to the Sheffield branch of Boots so I had a quick chat with their Hair Advisor, Laura, to find out more about the brand and its products. With some time to spare before meeting a friend, I jumped at the chance to have my hair styled and sat myself down to let her work her magic.



Laura was lovely and I was left with a gorgeous plaited twisted style - something I'd never be able to achieve myself. I got lots of compliments whilst sipping mojitos later that night.

When I received an invitation to a swanky event a few weeks later (a film premier no less) I booked an appointment with Laura. In exchange for buying another product - this time the Thickening Dryspun Finish as a Christmas gift - she transformed me into a 1950s Hollywood glamourpuss. 



I mean, what's not to love about pink victory rolls? 

This is a fantastic service, available nationwide I believe, and one which I'd highly recommend. Whether you've got a special night out on the cards, or if you just fancy trying a Bumble and Bumble product, it works out much better value than going to a salon. For around £20 you get a new 'do and the pleasure of using their quality products at home too. 

Miss Mojito
x

2 comments:

  1. You can just go in and have your hair done?! Why did I not know this?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeedy! I'd recommend calling up and booking in advance to ensure they have a slot though x

      Delete