Search This Blog

6 February 2014

Budget Beauty #3 | Blistex Daily Lip Conditioner

It was during a reading of Romeo and Juliet in Mrs Morgan's year 10 English class that I was first warned of my potential addiction to lip balm. My constant reapplication of some fruity concoction in a cute little pink pot was distracting, apparently. 

Fast forward fifteen years and Mrs Morgan has been proved right. I freak out slightly if I don't have lip balm on me at all times. And I can't sleep without a thick coating on my lips. Yes, I am an addict. 
Blistex Daily Lip Conditioner
Blistex Daily Lip Conditioner | £2.50 | Widely available
In an effort to feed my addiction I've tried many, many lip balms - so many sink in too quickly, some leave lips more parched - and I always come back to this one, the Blistex Daily Lip Conditioner. Perfunctory, with a slightly medicinal scent and a thick texture, it ain't glamorous and it doesn't come in a cute pink pot. It does however do a fine job of keeping dry lips moisturised. At £2.49, you can't say fairer than that.

What are your favourite budget beauty products?

No comments:

Post a Comment