Search This Blog

5 February 2014

The Lust List | Cats

So here's the thing: I'm a fully paid up member of the crazy cat lady club. If like me, you love all things kitty, my first ever lust list should leave you purring with pleasure.

Night Cat Sunglasses, £31.00, Minkpink at ASOS

Yes, it may currently be raining cats and dogs outside, but a fabulous bit of facial furniture does a grand job of brightening one's day. With their classic cats eye shape and unique graduated pink toned lenses, these sunglasses will add a touch of glamour to any pussy lover's outfit when the sun comes out.


Victorie Cat Tray, £85.00, Ibride at Liberty

I paid my first ever visit to Liberty of London last year, and frankly, every other shopping experience ever since has been a disappointment. That place is pure heaven. Amidst the treasure trove of goodies on offer was this little beauty. Not to everyone's taste perhaps, but I love its elegant eccentricity. It would make a fine addition to Casa Mojito.


Cat Jumper, £35.00, Louche at Joy

This little kitty has been on my lust list for a while now and since being reduced from £45.00 to £35.00, it's becoming increasingly likely that she will be mine. The cheery bold blue works well with my pale skin and blonde hair, whilst the the cat's specs are virtually identical to my own so we'll be like little purring twins. Loves.


Real Men Heart Cats Badge, £10, Twiggd at Not On The High Street

I've often pondered what would happen if a love interest didn't like cats. After much consideration, I've come to the conclusion that he'd have to go - the cats were there first after all. Luckily my beau says he loves my two furry boys as much as I do, but I'm going to make him wear this badge to prove it.

 

Omega Cat Wallpaper, £36.95, Sanderson at Wallpaper Direct
 

A step too far for all but the craziest of cat ladies, but unsurprisingly, I adore this wallpaper. Used in moderation at the top of the stairs, in a bedroom alcove, or even in a bathroom, its chic grey tone and geometric feline shapes are boy friendly and will offer a striking talking point in any cat lover's abode. 
 



Rose Gold Cat Ring, £7.43, Vickyhandmade at Etsy

For someone currently in the midst of a rose gold obsession, this adorably cute ring tickles my fancy in more ways than one. And it's a total bargain. Want!

No comments:

Post a Comment