Search This Blog

7 March 2014

Lust List | Season Straddling

Straddling the seasons presents me with somewhat of a quandary. With longer days and the first floral bloomings upon us (yay!), I'm not willing to part cash for wintery items, but with the still chilly temperatures nor am I ready to invest in summer wear. So this month, I'm lusting after accessories which can be worn come rain or shine. 

Claw Necklace 
Window Dressing The Soul at Collard Manson | collardmanson.co.uk | £18.00

Claw Necklace, Window Dressing The Soul, Collard Manson

With more than a hint of the creepy gothic, this stunning piece will give an edge to even the prettiest of outfits. It looks far pricier than it's £18.00 price tag belies too. Loves.

Equus Scarf 
Bonbi Forest at Moonko | moonko.co.uk | £30.00
Equus scarf, Bonbi Forest, Moonko

The buyers at Moonko have an exceptional eye - I could happily purchase everything in there. It was this scarf that stood out for me though and it's perfect for pepping up a spring outfit. And really, what’s not to love about a herd of horses and zebra gallivanting around your neck?

Spoon Bangle 
Tea Wear at TNB Indie Arcade | tea-wear.co.uk | £25.00

Tea Wear Bangle

It’s no mean feat to pull off both quirky and chic, but this bangle does just that. Hand crafted by Sheffielder Terry Cooper using Sheffield steel cutlery, I love its heritage which will translate far outside the borders of South Yorksire. It would make a lovely gift me thinks.

No comments:

Post a Comment